Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sorry blogger

I have been a horrible blogger as of late.  School started and I have NO time to blog.  I'm hoping that as we settle into a schedule and I get back into the groove of school that it will be easier and there will be more time.  School has been crazy busy, then I rush to get my Princess.  Once we get home, I want to spend EVERY waking minute with her until bedtime.  THEN, because it's too hot outside, I've gone to the Y for 3 nights a week to run on the treadmill.  Needless to say, it's 9:00 on Saturday night and I'm EXHAUSTED!  

I promise to blog tomorrow about my Princess.  She turns 7 months tomorrow, so I will brag and brag on how wonderful she is! :)

Until then... let me tell you about me.  Like I said, busy busy bee since school has started back.  Not only will I teach the gifted resource class, I will also be teaching the accelerated fifth grade math class.  I'm excited about both even though I would prefer to be at home with my baby.  Anyone want to pay me to stay home with her???  31 is going well.  I'm excited about the new products and hope the busy Christmas shopping season will add to my sales.  Training is going really well.  I've never considered myself a runner.  In fact, I've always said I hate running.  BUT I'm actually enjoying running (once I get going).  And that's it for now...

0 comments: