Things are busy around here... lots going on and just never enough time to do anything (including blogging). I will TRY to be better! I promise to try anyway :)
So, I am back at school full swing. We're getting the hang of our schedule. I do have to admit that I got very overwhelmed of the busyness of it and stopped my half marathon training for a while. It was a nice break but am back to full time training (well, almost). In struggling with it, Chris pointed out that the craziness would only last a couple of months and well, I can do anything for a couple of months right? (even though I do hope to keep up with running on a semi regular basis).
Selling Thirty One Gifts is going well also. Two weeks ago, I had my first actual "real live" party. It was an Open House/drop in here at my house (which I'm sure most of you know about it from Facebook). It was really fun and the people that made it were excited about the product and quality of the product.
We had some almost exciting news last week. There's a home near my dad's house that has been on the market FOREVER. We found out that it was going to go up for auction so we went and checked it out. It's a nice home, just needs some updating. So we quickly put an offer on it before it actually went to auction. Unfortunately someone else beat us to the punch. BUT now, it has the wheels turning in our head about finding a larger home to grow in with a nice yard for kids to play in. We love our little home, but it is a bit small and we really don't have anywhere for NC to run around.
Nancy Carolyn is growing like a weed and is so much fun. She can sit very well and play with toys. She's working on scooting around. She can pull herself around a little bit on the hard woods. She has a funny little personality that I am just loving getting to see develop everyday.
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment