Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow bunny

                                                                      Isn't she cute? 
I'm totally amazed at the amount of "Snice" (hehehe) that we got. ... I was actually thinking that since they were hyping it up SO MUCH that we wouldn't get anything at all.  It was beautiful falling last night...

and then this morning...

So peaceful and quiet.  I didn't want to disturb it.  It's been a lovely day with my family of 3.  We had a yummy breakfast and enjoyed gazing out at the snow.


After NC took her morning nap, we bundled up to head outside.  Of course, not much playing at our house. NC isn't QUITE walking yet (she's taken a few steps alone but is mainly cruising the furniture and holding on to momma and daddy's fingers).  So we just sat her down to see what she'd do... well, she just sat. :)







The rest of our day was spent indoors.  NC must have been too excited to take her afternoon nap, because she didn't take much of one.  We definitely had a fun afternoon playing.

0 comments: