Yesterday, NC was officially 15 months old. We actually had our check up too, so stats are below. The doctor commented on how curious Nancy Carolyn was and how comfortable she was being there. She checked everything out, from Dr. R's stethoscope to her toes! :) She is starting to say more words- cat, dog, truck, up, down, uh oh, I think she even has a sound for "yes"... plus a few more that I know I'm missing. Nancy Carolyn LOVES to look at books. I'll be working on dinner and she'll get quiet in the other room... I'll go check on her and she's sitting in her chair looking at a book. :) She has mastered the "ladder" on our little slide and LOVES to climb up it and then slide down. NC also loves to watch me blow bubbles. She's starting to sort things and loves to take food off her plate and then put it back again. She just does more and more each day and it's amazing! SO.MUCH.FUN.
Stats: Weight 22 lb 2 oz - 35% (we jumped up a little!)
Height 30 3/4" - 40%
1 year ago
1 comments:
She's adorable. I know you are having a blast together!
Post a Comment