September was a super busy month (aren't they all these days). We started the month by going to a Braves game with Pop and Granma.
The weather has been so nice, we've spent a lot of time playing outside. We went out to Grayson for my cousin's daughter's birthday party (She turned 2 this month). NC had a GREAT time playing with her cousins and I LOVED seeing my cousins.
We also drove up to Hillcrest Apple Orchards to check out the Apple Festival. Nancy Carolyn LOVED playing and picking the "bapples"
And last weekend we spent in Augusta for the Half Iron Man. Chris and the "team" completed the half and they all rocked it. Next up, Ironman Arizona in November. To say that I'm ready to have my husband back is an understatement. I think he's going to make a shirt for me that says "Ironman Widow" and one for NC that says "Ironman Orphan" since we're on our own so much. Anyway, Chris had a PR race by 19 minutes. NC and I saw him run but while he was swimming (we were eating breakfast) and cycling- we were playing.
Despite how September started out for us, it ended up being a great month. I LOVE my little family and can't wait to see what the rest of Fall has in store for us.
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment