Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Love! .... And a fall recap.

I love being home with NC everyday. We are having lots of fun together. We are currently working on potty training. I can't believe my sweet girl is going to be 2 next month! She is growing up so fast.

This past fall was quite hectic and busy. My new school is very far and learning a new grade level has been challenging. The winter break has been much needed!

Chris finished his ironman in November, which also had us quite busy. His goal was 12 hours and he finished in 11:36. I was so proud of him. We spent the week out in Arizona and celebrated Thanksgiving there.

Nancy Carolyn is quite a character. She is very smart (I think). She has started speaking in some sentences. One of my favorite things she says is "NC doed it" (or whoever she wants to do something). She is quite active and has a sense of humor too. Just love her to death. :)

0 comments: