Friday, July 16, 2010

1/2 year

My baby is half a year old... 6 months... 26 weeks...182 days.  I cannot believe it!  She is the light of our lives and we cannot imagine or remember our lives without her.  

Stats are... 15 lbs and 25 inches long.  She's a petite girl but is cute as a button.  Nancy Carolyn is always (for the most part) happy.  She has the BIGGEST smile and I absolutely love it.  My favorite is going in to her room after she's woken up and the minute she sees me she flashes a huge smile.  

Nancy Carolyn can roll all over the floor and is working on sitting up by herself (she still needs a little support).  She LOVES to "stand." Her latest thing is throwing things on the floor, including taking things off the exersaucer to throw on the floor.  

Our biggest news is that she's started eating veggies AND we're working on drinking water from a sippy cup.  My baby girl is growing up (sniff sniff) and I am SO PROUD!

0 comments: