Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa visit and Pink Pig

 Well, we did them a week and half apart but... the Sunday after Thanksgiving we took NC (and Chris) to ride the Pink Pig at Lenox.  NC wasn't quite sure about it but I think in the end she had fun.  Chris had never ridden either so he rode with NC (I did too, just because).  We met up with Rebecca and her boys (all 3 of them) :) afterwards to exchange some goodies.  We were planning on being there together but it just didn't work out that way.

This past Thursday we took NC to see Santa.  My dad and Sue were keeping Ellis, so they came along too.  We got a picture of each girl with Santa and then one of them together.  NC went first and she didn't know what to think.  She kept looking at him then back to me and Chris with this look like "What is going on and who is this man holding me and why are you standing over there?"  As you can see from the picture, she does NOT look happy but the tears didn't start until Santa had both girls.  She did much better than I thought she would.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awww - I wish it had worked out to ride the Pink Pig together too. Maybe next year! :)